Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aarons Debut

What sort of a big sis would I be if I let my Little brother debut in the ring, looking any less then then a pro, ok even if it is just amateur (is that how its spelt?).



Hes been training on and off for years but only now that hes had lazer surgery on his eyes and can actually see across the ring is he finally getting the chance to fight, he fights this weekend at the Central Coast.



It was a great opportunity for me to master my embroidery machine, which untill now I hadn't really touched .. shame on me... so this is what he will be wearing, Looks very proffesional if I do say so myself, and he is stoked, however I beleive there is now another 5-6 guys that he trains with hoping to get a custom made pair each...

please excuse the fact they arent pressed, actually they are half wet there, from where i had to dunk them to get the blue lines off used to line up the embroidery

No comments: